S is for silence...







By Joshua Petker




Theme: Ame ga kuru Niji ga tatsu By Masuda Toshio.



It has come to my attention that I may be a person of silences...

I don´t know  if this is  the result of me being alone most of the time or not...

Is just that I noticed lately that  is difficult for me to talk to people, even to my beloved friends.

And I wonder if that is because I´m not interacting with lots of people, like when I was in college or something...

Lately, communication is difficult....

Even the voices stay silent sometimes, and  that is the thing that I fear the most...

Voices, I say to the world :

I LOVE YOU, DON´T EVER LEAVE ME PLEASE

PRETTY PLEASE, WITH A CHERRY ON TOP :)

I need to write more O.o



Ending theme : The wars of the last wolves by Taku Iwasaky.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A is for Again

Desansiedad: questions, questions, questions...

D is for Depression