A is for Anxiety

Somehow, I keep returning to writing. Isn't it amazing? How some people finds and outlet on such things?, music, singing, acting, writing... like somehow there is not other way for us to be, and when we are not writing (or acting, or singing etc...) on paper or in a blog, we are writing in our heads, I don't know other people, but I think in book lines; the conversations I have with me and with the other people living in my head are always so beautifully phrased in my opinion... when we have to be witty, we are, and when we are sad we sing it in delicate, subtle pink tones....

But I digress, I do have a purpose for writing this...(do I?) I just wanted to express that I have been thinking in writing terms lately... blog entries spur in my head so often now, that I feel I should at least give up and write here now...

What do I have to say? I always end up digressing anyway... Oh yeah, sunflowers... bear with me, I have a purpose...

I'm changing people... has it happened to you? Have you been conscious of it when it happens? How can you see it? Is such a wonder, that in all of human history, the question remains the same..."do they feel as I?", do they... really?.... It seems so unlikely and yet I know is true...

So, I recently discovered a web page named "desansiedad", which is dedicated to debugging myths and help people who suffers anxiety; it has lots of courses online to help people and it also has a YouTube channel that offers some tips on how to deal with anxiety attacks and such. Is such a new concept for me that I've decided that I`ll complete one of the courses in there, and in such a surprising twist, even for me, I feel the need to his public....

Why? I honestly don't know... Can't answer that one... maybe because I know so many people that might benefit of that webpage, but maybe they are scared of doing it... that if I do it, they would be... possible, less scared?... beats me... Thing is that I'll do it

So if you are kind of interested... the link to the webpage is :

Desansiedad.com

Just click on it and I'll take you to the web page. Of course, you don't have to make this public, or let me know you are doing it...or even read me again 😅, but if it helps you, I beg you to give it a try... maybe all our lives will be better for it...


XOXO

Nini.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A is for Again

Desansiedad: questions, questions, questions...

D is for Depression