Randomness #11: F is for Finally. As in “I’m finally updating this thing alter a billion years”.

Ok, since my last meaningless update a few things have happened in our dear world: Hurricanes had come and go, I divorced my dad, Tchan became a productive member of the society, and we got ourselves a lot of cats…

And stuff…

So, since it seems that I do have a lot to talk about I made a list about some topics and... well is not too long hehehe….

-Cats, of course
-Hurricanes and rain…
-Why I don't like photos…
-More cats…
-How I hate the fact that Distant worlds exists and I CANT go….
-Childhood dreams (If I ignore the fact that I do not have any, maybe
something will come up)

And last, but not last:

- How sometimes I question the fact that I do exist in the form I do (and I think this one will be really short, despite how dark and emo sounds hehe)

So, I will start, of course, with….

Well... Não chora menina from Final Fantasy VI. Yes, I know is not one of my topics but.. I’m kind of.. obsessed with that song these days, is so pretty… It makes me feel warm, and not all songs can do that….

If anyone ask me, that song is a beautiful red hat with blue laces hehehe…

O que fez as lágrimas no seu rosto
É o carinho do seu coração.
E a menina que sabe o que é o carinho
Vai ser mais linda, linda mulher...

Uma estrela aparaceu
Sorrindo pra você, menina.
E a menina que sabe o que é o carinho
Vai ser mais linda, linda mulher.

Creo que ya lo dije, pero quiero ser como ella hehehehe.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A is for Again

Desansiedad: questions, questions, questions...

D is for Depression