A is for Again

Yes, Again... I honestly hate my lack of constancy, I really do… I think this time I would be able to finish though… Yes, this time I will, I have decided to download an app if necessary…

So… Day 1…..

It is an introduction and…a recent picture of mine………a pictureeeeeee…

Ok, so the first thing you have to know about me, lovely reader, is that I do hate pictures… not all pictures of course, just my pictures... I just don’t understand the need of selfies, unless they serve a purpose…. Any purpose is fine, whether to show them to your boyfriend (which he says he loves) or putting them out for everyone to see….

And, honestly, why do we like to upload pictures, really? Is it to satisfy the need of leaving some kind of legacy out there? Is it that we want to know how we appear to others? Are we fishing for compliments? Can everyone tell that I want to avoid the picture thing?  I feel like I want to know but then I feel that I should not…

Oh, the dichotomy…

You also must know that I'm not entirely thinking right now, as I type this. I am, currently, writing the first thing it comes to my head, as it goes. Pardon the lack of style… I do believe I don’t have one.

Btw, I'm Nini…

And this will be a random ride….

Producida....

The next day  :3


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Desansiedad: questions, questions, questions...

D is for Depression