T is for twenty

So.... Day 2 (which Im doing on day 4,sue me) is about posting 20 facts about me.... Again ladies  and gentlemen, I will not think...

1.- I do not understand my middle name. Who calls their baby solitude?
2.- I suffer from both depression and anxiety, because when I do something I should do it right and Im so indecisive I couldn't just choose one. -_-
3.- Of all elements I like wind the most. Must have something to do with CLAMP....
4.- My favorite thing in the world are words... In my opinion, one of the deadliest weapons available for everyone and one many people just whields carelessly.. I wish they didn't.
5.-Some things are better left unsaid...
6.- I am constant in my inconsistency.
7.- I have been called a dominant type of person.... An dear Lord, I think they're right...
8.- Songs make amazing spells, If I were to choose a way of magic I'll be a songstress.
9.-  Im clumsy and clingy and childlike and callous and canny.
10.- Find 20 things about me took me 2 days...
11.- Cockroaches frighten me.
12.- The first thing I notice of people is the hair.
13.- For some unfathomable reason, I love princess Briar Rose, but can't relate to Belle...
14.- I'm selfish.
15.- Sam Vimes <3 p="">16.- I looooooooove Terry Pratchet.
17.- My favorite story ever is from Isaac Asimov.
18.- I hate being Facebook tagged in pictures.
19.- I always try to do the right thing, and when I don't....well just... Sigh...
20.- I still know all the passwords for RE 2 and 3,and I hope there is a special circle on hell for RE5.... That's important to say, important...





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A is for Again

Desansiedad: questions, questions, questions...

D is for Depression