Randomnes #5 "N is for Nigthmares, which I had all nigth..."



“He spoke of tortured souls
So outrageous the toll
You could lose all you have
He refused to give in to the town that takes all
Survive
You must have the will
This movie doesn’t end the way we want all the time
Then he shouts at the moon,
“She’s gone!”
And fear has overcome
He was walking the mile
He was walking alone “


Lets all repeat now:

Niní should stay AWAY from Silent Hill!!!

Yeahhh!!!

That was from “Hometown”, Joe Romersa ‘nd, of course, Akira Yamaoka. I tried, I tried!! But is now raining time in my city (which is very, very rare, mind you), and those grey skies and grey floors were begging for some Silent Hill Stuff, along with that I just Got SH3 Soundtrack and well... This is the result... (This and a serious case of nightmares).

What I can tell? They ARE beautiful songs, a little bit weird, but beautiful, none the less… And you know what else? I just love the way they talk; I mean, I like more the English way of english but, actors like Thessaly Lerner & Donna Burke make American english sound so… cool! Heheheheh.

I watched Jacobs Ladder last night, it was nice, especially the part of the hospital ( I wonder if the Silent Hill team or Konami would get a demanded for the intro of SH Homecoming, is identical to the scene in the hospital! Including the nasty monster and the kid lost…), I also wonder if that is what give me nightmares all night…

I had to assume I’m a little bit… corrupted by the SH atmosphere in the city right now … raining and all… and the coldness….

I was surprised when Jake did something I do, most of the time; he always was asking if he was alive… to everyone… and I always scare my poor mother when questions like that….

Just like when I walk into the room smiling and saying “Sweet, sweet cat, you are alive!” With a joyful voice and she say: “Of course he is, what do you expected?” And since I don't really expect anything I just turn around and walk away…………………………………………

Writhing this makes me realize I am a very, very weird person…



Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

G is for Guilty....

A crystal maze

A es por Alusiones: porque las odio 