Ramndomness #1... and counting...

How come, may I ask, that I am always the last to go sleep?
Is not something I plan… is something which happens…

Now I'm not an English native but I don't really mind desecrate Shakespeare language a little bit each time, (is not my fault, you see, I always end thinking in english when I write!) And I do desecrate my language every day so, I think, “I shall not make distinctions, as a human being I have the right to think in every language I know…” but then again…….
I'm thinking I shall learn French lately, I don't know why, I don't even like French but what the heck, I wanna be able to curse in at last 4 languages before I die.... (Or not?)

………………………………. (Sometimes I wish I could be as the moving sand sea)

I want to learn to play the piano too…..

*******************************************
Paim looked at them through the glassed windows and smiled; each and every one of them was absolutely delightful to see, they had always been, even since Aleksey and Philip; each of them special and different from their predecessors in those chairs, and yet so alike, she can see the resemblance: same hair color, those chins, the eyes… Eyes that were looking past everyone and directly towards her, like he knew… like he knew what she was and what she had done, and what she would do…
And of course, it has to be one of them isn’t it? His mother had looked at her in the very same way years ago; they were pretty sharp with the eyes, those kids… she even knew what he was thinking right now… she knew he want to broke her with his stare, to teach her who was the boss…
Bring it on kid- she said to herself as she started walking towards the gate…

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

A is for Again

Desansiedad: questions, questions, questions...

D is for Depression